onedotzero are looking for interns
oneotzero are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking intern to help us out in our studio and on our exciting cultural and client projects.
Our expertise allows us to give students/graduates an opportunity to gain valuable experience in various disciplines, including a unique insight into the creative industry, as well as potential connections and contacts for career paths and progression. The role is generally administrative but it’s a small team and we’re always busy so there are opportunities to tailor the role to suit your skills and interests - whether you're interested in project management, film editing, graphic design, illustration, marketing, education etc.
The internship role will include:
- administration on various levels
- helping with the day-to-day running of the studio
- carrying out running duties
- elements of project management on specific jobs/events
- keeping our online communities up to date via social networks
- updating our website and blog
- creating a biweekly newsletter
- assisting with research, design and organisational tasks.
If you’re interested in being part of our team then please send a CV/ portfolio and a covering letter with answers the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org :
1. What are your career aspirations? What would be your perfect job?
2. Why do you want to intern with onedotzero specifically?
3. What do you consider to be your key skills?
4. What experience do you have in admin, projects, events, websites or working in studios?
5. What do you hope to get out of this internship?
(Please keep each answer to a maximum of 100 words)